For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

We're having a baby!





Yay so exciting! We couldn't be more thrilled - or more BLESSED by the Lord. Right now (Sept. 8th 2011) we are 12&1/2  weeks along, and our little bundle of joy should arrive around March 18, 2012. This picture is from our first appointment with our doctor on August 25th - so I was right around 10 weeks. It was so surreal to see this little thing moving inside of me! And let me tell you, it was MOVING. This baby already takes after its daddy. HYPER. (Those of you that know Daniel will agree.)
This blog will be our way of keeping family and friends updated with pictures and stories from this new chapter in our lives...so enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment