For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...

Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 17

I can't believe I'm already 4 months along! We had an appointment on September 27th for a check up and to hear the heartbeat. Such a cool experience to hear another heartbeat inside of your body! 
I'm still not "showing" very much but Daniel and I can tell my belly has grown a tiny bit. 
Praise God I'm finally done with the constant nausea! It took 4 months, but hey - as long as that part is over, I'm happy! I have still gotten sick a few times, but mostly because something I ate didn't agree with my stomach. And I finally have energy to work out! I've been trying to walk at least 2 miles a day, and the weather has finally cooled down so I'm not miserably hot when I'm out walking.
Here is my 17 week picture. I promise I will get better at updating my blog, and taking weekly pictures! 

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 2 pounds at last Dr. visit
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Sleep: Not as many naps, but still 9-11 hours a night
Best moment this week: Last weekend we went to beach in Santa Cruz with my sister. Perfect beach weather!
Movement: Not yet, but I'm hoping I feel it soon!
Food cravings: Caffeine-free soy Chai lattes!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Oatmeal
Have you started to show yet: A little belly
Gender prediction: Still leaning towards a boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I have my moments!
Weekly Wisdom: Notice God in your everyday activities! Try to once an hour think about where you saw God in your normal routine, and to not go a day without missing His presence in your life.
Milestones: 4 months along!




3 comments:

  1. yes! lovely...so happy for you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that baby bump and I can't wait to kiss it next week <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful!!! I am so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete