For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week 35 - Maternity Pics!

On Sunday we had the privilege of having our friend Tracey take beautiful maternity pictures in downtown Sacramento. She had such cute ideas, and set up a little picnic for us with some spaghetti and "Prego" sauce! Too cute! The sock monkey in some of the pictures belongs to Daniel, from when he was little - so it definitely added some special memories to the pictures. I love all of the pictures so much, they are such sweet memories of my first pregnancy and I can't wait to share them with our little friend someday! My heart overflows with thankfulness to the Lord for blessing me and Daniel with the beautiful gift of pregnancy...Glory to Him forever. 

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment